Our Del Mar, CA Dental Office
2775 Via De La Valle, Suite 101
Del Mar, CA 92014
Monday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Friday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Our office is located minutes from the beautiful San Diego coast. We are within 2 miles of Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe, Fairbanks Ranch, Carmel Valley and Solana Beach.
Convenient Hours – Accepts Most Insurance – Financing Available
With the latest in dental technology, laser dentistry, and state-of-the-art comfort and care. Your San Diego dentist, Dr. Miller, offers a wide variety of cosmetic, family, and general dentistry services and treats each patient with the newest technology in serene, beautiful, and comfortable surroundings. Close to the fairgrounds, race track, and the beach at Del Mar, relax as you visit our lovely area in north county San Diego, and enjoy your trip to the dentist.
Comforts & Amenities
From the moment that you walk in the door, we want you to feel comfortable during your visit with us.
You’ll find Dr. Miller caters to his guests, providing each patient with VIP treatment to help them relax.
- Gourmet coffee, teas, and bottled spring water
- CD Players with a wide variety of CD’s available
- Video goggles and a wide selection of DVD’s
- Luxurious massage chairs, pillows, and blankets
- Healthy snacks are available in our reception area
- Satellite TV with programming for adults and children
- Intraoral cameras so you can see what we see
- UV sterilized water is used for all dental procedures
- Private consultation area to discuss your treatment and financial arrangements
- Relaxing satellite music throughout the office or Pandora internet radio in headphones
- Full range of DVD’s to enjoy while completing your treatment
We want you to feel comfortable when you visit. We strive to make your dental experience as pleasant as possible while treating you with attention to detail and the best care available. Our warm, friendly, and welcoming atmosphere is just the first step in this process.
For extremely anxious patients, sedation dentistry is popular among patients who want to have a lot of dentistry done during a long appointment. By taking a pill before the dental procedure, the patient is at ease and comfortable throughout the appointment.
Appropriate monitoring equipment is always used.